- Accountability—We remain responsible for protecting your personal information.
- Identify purpose—at medicationca.com, we’ll disclose to you why collect any of your details before or as we receive it.
- Consent—We tell you why we need the data and ask for your approval, or, at the very least, make sure you are aware of how we use it in line with Canadian data privacy laws.
- Limited collection—we restrict the details we collect to the information essential in processing your order through a fair and legal approach, as we’ve listed on our site.
- Limited use, disclosure, and retention—as a client, we use your data only for the purposes for which we intended it. Anything besides that requires your validation and must observe the set in-force laws.
- Accuracy—We have the duty of maintaining accurate, up-to-date, and complete personal information. It is necessary for safety when processing orders.
- Protecting confidential information—high-end security technologies guard your profile at medicationca.com against misuse and unauthorized access.
- Transparency—at medicationca.com is in black and white. We provide you with a breakdown and an overview of our data management and privacy policies that apply to the data.
- Customer access—upon request, and with substantial reasons, we inform you of the data we hold, its use, and with whom and how we share it. We also allow you to access your information for verification and editing if need be.
What information do we collect?
The information we ask you to enter is to enable us to provide quality services by meeting your demand as soon as possible. We ask for:
Name, email address, physical address, telephone number. We also require payment information, including credit card information.
How do we use the information?
The information we ask helps serve you better. We use the data to improve the purchase experience, detect and prevent fraud, and facilitate third-party companies to help us deliver your requests.
We may disclose the information we hold to authorized parties during a court process. However, we only release particular information on demand, and whoever party making the request must have lawful grounds to apply for the data.
We DO NOT sell or RENT your information to third parties for marketing or whatever reason. We only use and share the data according to the dictates of the law.
Also, our employees have high ethical standards, among them, keeping personal information private—any breach of code of conduct results in severe consequences, but not limited to dismissal.
Can you make amendments to your information?
You can access your personal details by emailing or logging into your account. To uphold your data security and protect your privacy, we take steps to confirm your identity before you gain access and make corrections. You can also change your personal information by sending us an email with the correct information.
Medicationca.com guarantees prime quality for all medication you buy. The drug comes in the original packaging. If you order generic medication, we ensure they have similar chemical formulas and have the same effect as the brand drugs. Before placing your order, get your doctor's opinion. Alternatively, you can send us an email for more details. But note that we don't provide medical consultation.
If any order arrives missing something or is in an undesirous shape, we guarantee to reship it for free. Contact our support team for the procedure on the same.
Refund and Return Policy
Ensure that you furnish us with the correct shipping address when placing the order as an incorrect address may delay or cause non-delivery of the products. We insist that you validate the actual residential location before finalizing the order. In case there’s a mistake on the address, get in touch with us immediately to correct it. However, we don’t issue refunds for lost items because of a wrong address.
But if the product delivered does not satisfy you, we shall provide a return address you can ship the package to within 30 days. After we’ve received the package, we shall process a refund.
Cookies on our site
We use third-party cookies and our own to improve the browsing experience and the functionality of the site. The cookies we use:
- Make it easy to set up accounts, place your orders, and complete payments.
- Remember the items you place in the shopping cart.
- Remember the items you have been looking into, so you get back to them fast.
- Improve the overall shopping experience.
What cookies does our site use?
We use persistent and session cookies—the former turn on when you log into the site until you log out. When you log off, we delete these cookies. But persistent cookies remain active after a session as they are essential to the site. If you disable them, you may have accessibility problems. For example, you cannot add items to the cart or make payments.
We also have performance cookies that anonymously collect data on visitors to help us better their future experience and work on issues they may face.
Functionality cookies help to customize the look of the site and help to configure the site to remember language preferences.
Advertising and targeting cookies deliver adverts tailored to capture your activity on the web. They observe the trajectory of your movements on the site, including the items you pick and share with advertisers.
Can I turn off the cookies?
Yes, you can delete or disable the cookies if you please. But you might not have the same shopping experience. Also, you might not access some parts of the platform. Additional information on cookies and how you can turn them off or adjust their settings on the browser is available on other websites.
We provide dependable, accurate, and quick delivery services across the country. We use local transport companies to meet demand. Our expected delivery date is not the specific day you’ll receive the parcel, but it gives you a reasonable timeframe when to expect it. We also send the order in plain packaging to conceal your identity.